Thursday, September 29, 2022

BioSteel Sports Drink - Rainbow Twist


BioSteel Sports Drink ‘Rainbow Twist’ flavor - I got an opportunity to try this drink for free using a 100% cashback offer from Ibotta. I was surprised that it’s actually pretty delicious! It contains zero sugar, no artificial flavor/color, and no preservatives. It’s also vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free. The cap is plant-based and the container is recyclable, which I appreciate a lot! The flavor is just perfect - pretty fruity and not too sweet. Great to take with you on the go. Highly recommend trying it!



Sign up for Ibotta using my code vgckybj or click the link: https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/1005cd3f?friend_code=vgckybj to get $5 welcome BONUS after you scan your first receipt and save money on the products you buy every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment