Thursday, July 23, 2020

Bitten Salad Dressings: Creamy Lime Avocado and Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed

✰ Review, photos and recipes with Bitten dressings, that I received complimentary from Influenster to try out ✰

Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing
This dressing is my favorite out of these two. Both of them got a tangy citrus flavor. Lime Avocado dressing is very creamy and got a distinct lime flavor, I couldn't taste any avocado in it. This dressing will taste good with any salad or as a dip. I added it to my spring mix, cheese, avocado and cucumber salad↓
And lettuce, tomato, avocado, soft-boiled eggs, shredded cheese and couscous (optional) salad↓
Tip: if the flavor of these dressings is too sour for you, you can mix in a little bit of sour cream to make the flavor softer😉

Bitten Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
This dressing got a zesty lemon flavor that sour and sweet at the same time. I added it to my spring mix, avocado, cheese and strawberries salad↓


More recipes:






Thank you for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment